For those of you considering a possible air charter, there is a difference between a charter airline and a charter broker, which is further explained under a separate tabs we have provided entitled “Charter Airline” and “Charter Brokers”. Miami Air International is an “Airline”. There is a difference.
Miami Air International adheres to only the highest standards of safety and maintenance as mandated by the FAA under the most stringent Part 121 Flag Regulations. These are the same standards mandated for all major US Airlines. They are also certified by the United States Department of Defense and are six time winners of the FAA’s Diamond Award of Excellence. To view their video, which says it all, click the link:
Miami Air International is the world’s premier charter airline. All Miami Air aircraft are over-the-water equipped. Miami Air is dedicated to providing service that is unsurpassed by any airline, scheduled or charter. As you saw in the above video they operate a state-of-the-art fleet of seven Boeing 737 aircraft that fly chartered flights all over the world. Their customers trust us to get them where they need to go, when they need to be there.
The value of chartering a private aircraft for your group is unmatched by scheduled airlines. Your group will enjoy departing out of the airport of its choice at the time they desire, enjoy a Direct Flight to their destination, all with the signature service Miami Air International offers, including customized catering and in-flight entertainment. An example of that service is as follows:
With Miami Air International, this is a customized trip by you – to cater to your needs.
- Headrest covers on every seat with your company logo
- Enhance the experience by adding cups, napkins or even have the Flight Attendants wearing an apron with your company logo
- Select from our preset menus of many delectable options for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Choose a menu from one of our approved preferred restaurant vendors
- Create your own menu with one of our In-flight Coordinators
- Select service level that can even include fine china.
- Mimosas on boarding or a signature cocktail of your choosing
- A selection of fine wines, spirits and cordials available
- Our 737-800s feature drop-down video screens with a wide variety of movie genres to choose from and the added ability to provide a message customized for your guests.
- Our 737-400s feature personal DVD players on board for customer enjoyment tailored to suit the preferences of your guests.
Miami Air Offers Two Types of Charters
DIRECT AIR CHARTER
Miami Air International offers customers with direct air charter flight services to and from the cities of your choice. Most of their charter flights are non-stop, but even a fuel stop is simple compared to changing planes in a congested airport because passengers do not even leave the plane.
The charter planes offered by Miami Air International are frequently in the Caribbean, North America, South America and even Europe, so we are able to serve many destinations throughout the world. For example, flying from Minneapolis to Las Vegas may not require us to fly an empty plane from Miami to Minneapolis.
Another advantage of On-Demand Charter is the ability to fly in and out of airports that are closer to the group’s origin and final destinations.
For further information please complete and submit the following form by clicking the button below or contact us at 561-625-1951.